Instructions for Speakers
If you are going to present a paper in an Oral Session, please read the following instructions carefully for smooth paper presentation.
- Please confirm the date and time for your session with the final program. If there is a last minute change, it will be posted on the Message Board near the Registration Desk.
- Please fill out the enclosed "Speaker's Information Form" before your session, and submit it to the chair of your session at least 10 minutes before your session begins.
- You may have about 15 minutes (12 min. for presentation and 3 min. for discussion) in a typical session. However, the presentation time may be adjusted by the chair of your session based on the number of papers to be presented in your session.
- Each Session room will be equipped with a notebook computer, and a beam projector. Please bring your power-point file in your session room and check out the workability before your session starts.
If you are going to present a paper in a Poster Session, please read the following instructions carefully for smooth paper presentation.
- A poster session will be taken place in Ilchul Hall Foyer at November 2, Thursday (08:30-17:40).
- Presenting authors can stay by their posters during the session and discuss about their works.
- A poster board with the dimension of 1000 mm (width) x 1800mm (height) will be provided for each poster. Electrical outlets and projection will not be provided in the poster session. Posters must be in A0 format (841 x 1189 mm ; 46.5 x 37.8 inch) and portrait shaped. Please fix the poster to the poster board before the session.
- Materials must be removed from the poster board at the end of poster session.
Instructions for Session Chairs
If you are asked to chair a session, please review the above 'Instruction for Speakers' for the general information.
- Please come to your session 10 minutes before the session begins, and collect Speaker's Information Forms.
- For ordinary cases, you may allocate 15 minutes including the discussions for each paper as mentioned above. However, you may adjust the presentation time depending on the number of presentations in your session.
- If you need any assistance, you may ask the assistant assigned to your session room.